The eCommerce tab gives you information on eCommerce metrics to identify opportunities and resolve issues. The dark blue lines represent your data, and the light blue lines are the benchmark's data.
1. Your Shopping Behaviour (left): This visual contains 2 different measures, with the bar chart values representing session progression in percentage, and the line graph showing abandonment rate. This allows you to quickly see your audience's shopping behaviour as they progress from product discovery to checkout. In this example, we can see that product views make up 39.89% of the total sessions. In the next stage (Add to cart), this dropped to 4.39%. This means that 1 in 9 users added the product to cart. Applying the same logic across to checkout, we can see that approximately half of the users actually checked out (2.74%), followed by 1.09% actually completing the transaction. Looking at the line graph, the first value is 60.10%. This means that 60.10% of the total visitors abandoned the website before viewing a product. This leaves 39.89% in the "Product View" column. Out of this 39.89% of visitors, 88.98% did not make it to "Add to Cart". This leaves 4.39% of visitors that made it to Add to Cart (100-88.98)/100 x 39.89 = 4.39%.
A similar visual for the benchmark "2. Benchmark Shopping Behaviour" is replicated on the right for quick comparison.
3. Your Cart Abandonment vs Benchmark: This visual shows your daily average cart abandonment rate in percentage. For example, your cart abandonment rate for Sep 3 2019 is 60.92%, while the Benchmark is 44%.
4. Your Checkout Abandonment vs Benchmark: This visual shows your daily average checkout abandonment rate in percentage. For example, your checkout abandonment rate for Sep 3 2019 is 71.91%, while the Benchmark is 65.15%.
5. Your Basket Rate vs Benchmark: This visual shows your average basket rate as the vs the Benchmark. This graph is handy for quickly determining which time period has the highest percentage of users adding products to their basket, such as 0.03% on Sep 8, 2019.