The Device tab gives you information on how each device is performing to identify opportunities and resolve issues. The dark blue lines represent your data, and the light blue lines are the benchmark's data. You will be able to filter by channel (to see only affiliates, organic search, or a combination), and also New vs Returning visitors. 


1. Your Revenue vs Benchmark by Device: This bar chart shows your revenue broken down by device. Numbers are shown as a percentage of total. For example, your mobile revenue is 58.55% vs the benchmark's 49.9% out of a total of 100%.

2. Your Revenue's Difference to Benchmark by Device: This bar chart shows your revenue's difference to the benchmark. As an example, your mobile revenue is 58.55%, while the benchmark is 49.9%. The difference is calculated as [(58.55-49.9)/49.9)] x 100 = 17.29%, which is shown as the second bar chart.

3.Your Sessions vs Benchmark by Device: This bar chart shows your sessions broken down by device. Numbers are shown as a percentage of total. For example, your mobile sessions are 66.24% vs the benchmark's 62.76% out of a total of 100%.

4. Your Sessions' Difference to Benchmark by Device: This bar chart shows your sessions' difference to the benchmark. As an example, your mobile conversion rate is 66.24%, while the benchmark is 62.76%. The difference is calculated as [(66.24-62.76)/62.76)] x 100 = 6%, which is shown as the second bar chart.

5. Your Conversion Rate (CR) vs Benchmark by Device: This bar chart shows your CR as a percentage broken down by device. For example, your mobile CR is 1.26% vs the benchmark's 1.86%.

6. Your Conversion Rate (CR)'s Difference to Benchmark by Device: This bar chart shows your CR's difference to the benchmark. As an example, your mobile CR is 1.26%, while the benchmark is 1.86%. The difference is calculated as [(1.26-1.86)/1.86)] x 100 = -32%, which is shown as the second bar chart.

7. Your Average Order Value (AOV) vs Benchmark by Device: This bar chart shows your AOV broken down by device. For example, your mobile AOV is $157.43 vs the benchmark's $113.94.

8. Your Average Order Value (AOV)'s Difference to Benchmark by Device: This bar chart shows your AOV's difference to the benchmark. As an example, your mobile AOV is $157.43 while the benchmark is $113.94 . The difference is calculated as [(157.43-113.94)/113.94)] x 100 = 38%, which is shown as the second bar chart.

9. Your New vs Returning Users by Device: This bar chart shows the percentage of new vs returning users on your website, broken down by device. This is useful to quickly identify which device has a higher percentage of new users. In this example, 51% of all desktop users are new users, with the remaining 49% as return users.

10. Benchmark New vs Returning Users by Device: This bar chart shows the percentage of new vs returning users for the benchmark, broken down by device. In this example, 60% of all desktop users are new users, with the remaining 40% as return users.

11. Your New vs Returning Users' Difference to Benchmark by Device: This bar chart shows your new vs returning visitors' difference to the benchmark. As an example, you are behind the benchmark by -4.8% for new visitors on desktop.