This report compares key insights for the selected month in the "Date" field, vs the previous month. In this example, the selected date is 2019-04, and will be compared against 2019-03.
Understanding the Monthly Insights Report
Log In, and Click the "Insight" tab to view the Monthly Insights Report.
1. Revenue Index: This graph shows your Revenue Index, averaged over a 13-month period. This is a quick way to see which are your highest and lowest months in terms of revenue. For example November 2018 was a great month where revenue was 39% above average. In contrast, February was the slowest month, where revenue was 22% below average.
2. Revenue Benchmark Index: This graph shows the overall Benchmark Revenue for easy comparison to the one above.
3. Average Order Value (AOV) (Left), Conversion Rate (CR) (Right): These graphs show AOV and CR respectively, in direct comparison with how the Benchmark AOV and CR has changed over the past month.
4. Age/Gender Graphs: This section shows how Revenue, AOV, and CR has changed compared to last month. In particular, it highlights the top 3 highest and lowest performing Age/Gender groups VS the benchmark for easy comparison.
5. Channel Graphs: Similar to the Age/Gender graphs, this section shows how Revenue, AOV, and CR has changed compared to last month by Default Channel Grouping.
5. Cost Per Click (CPC) (Left), Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) (Right): These graphs show CPC and ROAS respectively, in direct comparison with how the Benchmark CPC and ROAS has changed over the past month.